»

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where I've Been...And Where I'm Going Now!

Well...I'm not really sure how to start a post like this, so I'll just jump right in.

I've been gone for a LONG TIME. It's been about a year. I originally stopped blogging right around the time school started in the fall because of the added stress and ridiculous amounts of school work, along with some other responsibilities including a role in the musical my community theater was putting on. Needless to say, I took a little break.

But a short hiatus from reviewing and blogging turned into a VERY LONG break from everything. This year, I've encountered a lot of personal difficulties and a lot of struggles at home. I won't bore you all with the details, but yes, luckily, things are clearing up and the future for my blog is looking bright. I brought home a big stack of brand new books this week that I'm looking forward to reading and, once again, reviewing.

So thank you all, very very much, for sticking by me through this difficult period in my life. I love you all, and like I always tell you, you guys are what makes this fun.

All my love,
Meghan.

2 comments:

smithendy@gmail.com

There are hard times sometimes, but it matters how you cope with it and why you need to be free from this. I believe that it makes us stronger. Find for more read more what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

custom paper writing service

To take care of your skin is very important especially when you have some problems with your skin.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Comments rock! I love getting em...they just make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails