Oh my gosh I just realized today is my One Week blogoversary of From My Nightstand! This deserves a post of its own!
So...I'll post 10 random things I've learned.
1. I CANNOT for the LIFE of me type "nightstand" right the first time. EVER. I always type "nighstand" and leave out the first "t". I fail.
2. I officially love Twitter. I think Twitter has primarily gained most of the followers I have now. Twitter, I salute you and I freakin' love you.
3. It is as important to read and comment on other people's blogs as it is to work on your own. I've read that on other things around the web, and in just a week, it's been proven true to me. I love getting comments, so I should return the favor. Also, following other people's blogs helps me learn how to blog better myself.
4. I LOVE COMMENTS. Oh my gosh. I love when people post comments on my blog posts. I see the little "1 Comment" button and I'm like, "ohemgeee!" and I frantically click on it. (so keep posting comments)
5. I'm a little obsessed with those weekly memes people do. They're just way too fun. 'Nuff said.
6. I get a little too excited about new posts. Ok, so this one...ohmy. So tomorrow's wednesday, right? I've already written and saved a draft of my Waiting On Wednesday post. I do this for pretty much every post I have. I do things in advance because I get a little over-excited.
7. I'm a horrible typer. These things take me forever to publish because I keep on having to frantically hit the backspace. Like I said, I get excited, and I type way too fast and make way too many mistakes.
8. The more I love a book, the more jumbled my review is. I get waaay excited and just ramble on and on and on about things that make no sense. I gotta work on that in the future.
9. I find myself thinking about books differently when I blog about them. I try just a little harder to put some variety in my reading. I explore more genres. I open my mind to new stuff.
10. And finally... THIS IS WAY HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.
By the way, since I already wrote my WOW post, I wanna just let y'all know about another book I'm waiting on.
Just a little book called Fallout by Ellen Hopkins. I loved her other books called Crank and Glass. She's written others, also, but this is part of a series based on her own daughter's experience with crystal meth. They're powerful books, written in verse. I'm excited for this one. I read the preview in the back of my copy of the second book which I bought and read just two or three weeks ago. Great books. I believe this one is in the point-of-view of her son. So...excitement!
So anyway, I'm outta here. Just wanted to do something fun for my one-week anniversary. Gosh, I'm such a blogging baby! I'm still young yet, huh? But I'm absolutely loving it. I can see me doing this for a long time. I just love it. I can't describe the feeling. But it's wonderful. And fun. SO fun :)