»

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2) : A Great and Terrible Beauty

Hey guys! Today IS Tuesday, and you know what that means!! Time for my second Teaser Tuesday post EVER! This is a meme that everyone can participate in if they would like. It was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Check out that link if you wanna read a sweet book blog.

So! This week I've been working on reading a book called A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It's an excellent fantasy read about romance, friendship, loss, and, of course, magic and powers and fun stuff like that. Of course, as soon as I finish it, I'll be posting a review. So. If you're interested, be on the lookout for that. So that said, let's get to the teaser!

"I come to with a snap and for a moment, with the sun glinting off the water in sharp peaks, I'm not sure where I am. I do know that my heart is hammering away in my chest."



I love this book. I love this part. I love this author. AND I LOVE THIS TEASER! I think this choice really gives meaning to the word "teaser". What a tease it is, huh? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Comments rock! I love getting em...they just make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails