»

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday! (1)

And now here I am doing a Waiting On Wednesday post! Obviously for my first I'm not gonna be real original (I'm sure this is like everyone's Waiting On Wednesday post at some point.)

This fabulous post topic was begun by Jill at Breaking The Spine. Basically all it is, is you introduce upcoming books in the next few months that you're super excited about!



Mockinjay
By Suzanne Collins
Release date: August 24th, 2010


Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.

You have no idea how excited I am to read this. I was pretty late jumping on the Hunger Games train, but once I did, I was absolutely hooked. I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

Blodeuedd

Dystopian YA at it's best, I can't even imagine how this all will end.

Nice blog :)

Meg

I KNOW. I hope everything comes together well. What a disappointment if it doesn't...

Thanks! And thanks for stopping by. :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Comments rock! I love getting em...they just make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails